Fix up the unzip command-line introduced in mlong's enhancements
1. You can't include % specifiers in the string passed to system.exec()
- this is just a wrapper for system(), it doesn't recongize Synchronet
- so I just prepend the exec_dir for Win32, leave off for *nix.
- it appears this wasn't tested since that command-line would not work.
2. Added 'j' option to unzip. We don't want the extraction of infopacks with
sub-directories to be creating sub-directories under our ctrl dir.
We should consider extracting to a temp dir instead of the ctrl dir if
we don't have absolute control over what's being extracted from downloaded
zip files. This could be dangerous if we're not extremely careful.
þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net